LE BERGER BLANC INC.
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
LE BERGER BLANC INC.

Sur les animaux de compagnie

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
399 € 649 €
Voir le deal

2 Jack Russell

AuteurMessage
Michel
Rang: Administrateur
Michel

2 Jack Russell Empty
MessageSujet: 2 Jack Russell   2 Jack Russell EmptyMer 21 Mar - 7:06

Since my recent separation from my partner, I am currently sole custodian of two Jack Russell terriers aged 7 and 5 years, both of which are neutered. Due to my busy work schedule, as well as for health reasons, I have come to the realization that I have no choice but to give my dogs up for adoption. Although this was not an easy decision to make, I feel that it is the only fair thing to do as I am no longer able to dedicate an appropriate amount of time to them. It is very important for me that my dogs live the rest of their lives with a loving person or family who have more time for them than I do.

Please let me know if you would be able to assist me in finding a loving home for my two dogs. I may be reached by telephone at (514) 513-4283 or by e-mail at mcgaudet@mac.com .
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.bergerblanc.com

2 Jack Russell
Page 1 sur 1